Crowe SRO & School Security
School security begins with
Emergency Operations and Security Assessment
We conduct complete assessments of your campus’ safety and security procedures. This results in an in-depth report and recommendations that prioritize needs and that provides a budget friendly road map for keeping everyone safe.
School Resource Officers
As our nation’s original independent SRO provider, we can solve your security needs and provide the personnel to keep you safe and compliant for decades to come. All of our officers are hand-picked, have governmental law enforcement experience, and possess the special temperament required for school environments.
- Monitoring campus to identify threats
- Developing relationships with student body to increase transparency
- Periodic threat and safety assessments
- Conducting personal protection and active shooter training
- Attend and participate in school functions
- Creating a presence on campus to deter theft, assaults, and other harmful activity
- Addressing immediate issues and active threats
- Acting as a liaison with local law enforcement
- Assisting in emergencies
- Keep students educated on drugs & alcohol, bullying, security awareness, and online safety